WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
HOW ELSE DOES NASIR ALI MUSICALS USE INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS FROM THE SITE?
As well as using information about you for the specific purposes set out above, we may also use information about visitors to the Site to monitor consumer interest in our range of products and services, to troubleshoot problems that may arise on our Site, to protect against fraud or other criminal activity on our Site, to customize your user experience on the Site, to notify you of product or service offerings that we may think may be of interest to you, to inform you about special promotions, and to assist us in tailoring our product lines, our services and the content of the Site to our online visitors’ needs by collecting information about their preferences through tracking patterns of page-viewing on the Site. To assist in this, we might create a profile relating to you in order to show you the content that we think you might be interested in and to display the content according to your preferences. We may also share data we collect about you and other visitors to the Site in an anonymous or aggregated form with our business partners and others.
If you communicate with us, we may retain this correspondence to improve our products, services, and the Site, and for other disclosed purposes. We may use information you provide to us in order to send you updates, such as notifications of changes to the terms of our services or important information about our services and products.
NASIR ALI MUSICALS will disclose information about individual users to governmental or judicial authorities or law enforcement agencies, or to other individuals or entities in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process. Further, NASIR ALI MUSICALS may share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud, or to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our agreement.
If NASIR ALI MUSICALS is acquired by or merged with another company, NASIR ALI MUSICALS may transfer personally-identifiable information about you to that company.
Access and Correction: You have a right to know about the personal information that NASIR ALI MUSICALS holds about you. You also have a right to correct, amend or delete such information if it is incorrect. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us by post or e-mail at the address shown in the “Contact” section below.
Opt Out: From time to time, we may notify you of special promotions, changes to our Site, new product lines or new service offerings, or products that we think may be of special interest to you. If you decide you no longer want to be notified of this information, you can un-subscribe at any time.
1) Most items purchased from this portal are returnable within the 30 days return window, except those that are explicitly identified as not returnable.
2) Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on nasiralimusicals.com.
3) Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
4) Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
You hereby acknowledge that NASIR ALI MUSICALS is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.